Effective Date: April 23, 2019
1. Types of Information Collected
a. Traffic Data Collected. We automatically track and collect the following information when you visit our Site, including your: (i) IP address; (ii) domain server; (iii) type of computer; (iv) type of web browser; (v) other logs, (vi) the URL or advertisement that referred you to our Site, (vii) the search terms you entered into a search engine that lead you to our Site (if applicable), (viii) all of the areas within our Site that you visit, (ix) the time of day you visited the Site and (x) Site traffic, among other information. Traffic Data also includes the IP address or other unique identifier (“Device Identifier”) for any computer, mobile phone, tablet or other device (any of which are referred to herein as a “Device”) used to access the Site (all collectively "Traffic Data"). A Device Identifier is a number that is automatically assigned to your Device, and our servers identify your Device by its Device Identifier. Some mobile service providers may also provide us or our third party service providers with information regarding the physical location of the Device used to access the Site. Traffic Data is generally anonymous information that does not personally identify you but is helpful for marketing purposes or for improving your experience on the Site-- but if we associate it with you as a specific and identifiable person, we treat it as personal information. We also use "cookies" to customize content specific to your interests and to store your password so you do not have to re-enter it each time you visit the Site.
The methods that may be used to collect Traffic Data include the following:
• Cookies. A cookie is a data file placed on a device when it is used to visit the site or otherwise access our online content. Cookies may be used for many purposes, including, without limitation, remembering you and your preferences and tracking your visits to our web pages. If you choose to disable cookies on your device, some features of the site or our content may not function properly.
• Web beacons. Small graphic images or other web programming code called web beacons (also known as “1x1 gifs” or “clear gifs”) may be included in our web pages and e-mail messages. Web beacons may be invisible to you, but any electronic image or other web programming code inserted into a web page or e-mail can act as a web beacon. Web beacons or similar technologies may be used for a number of purposes, including, without limitation, to count visitors to the site, to monitor how users navigate the site, to count how many e-mails that were sent were actually opened or to count how many particular articles or links were actually viewed.
• Embedded scripts. An embedded script is programming code that is designed to collect information about your interactions with the site, such as the links you click on. The code is temporarily downloaded onto your device from our web server or a third party service provider, is active only while you are connected to the site, and is deactivated or deleted thereafter.
b. Personal Information Collected. In order for you to access certain services and to purchase products that we offer via the Site, we may require you to provide us with information that personally identifies you ("Personal Information"). Personal Information may include: (i) Contact Data (such as your name, mailing and e-mail addresses); (ii) Demographic Data (such as your city, state, zip code, area code, gender, age, purchase history, income, hobbies and interests); and (iii) Product Ownership Data (such as products you own, product model numbers, serial numbers, and places of purchase). If you communicate with us by e-mail or otherwise complete online forms, surveys or contest entries, any information provided in such communication may be collected as Personal Information.
2. Uses of Information Collected
We use Contact Data and/or Product Ownership Data to send you information about our company or our products or services, or to contact you when necessary. We will direct electronic communications to your email address. We use your Demographic Data and/or Product Ownership Data to customize and tailor your experience on the Site and to assist us in product development and marketing. We may share your Personal Information with our affiliates. We may also share your Personal Information with third parties as required for them to provide services to us, such as hosting services and marketing services. If you participate in any contests or sweepstakes, we will use your Contact Data to notify you regarding your participation in and/or the winning of the contest or sweepstake.
3. Sharing of Personal Information
We share Demographic Data and Product Ownership Data with our retail partners and other third parties only on an aggregate basis. We share Traffic Data with third parties whose cookies, web beacons, and embedded scripts are on this Site, and those third parties may use that data for their own purposes, including sale and marketing purposes. Except for Traffic Data, we do not share Contact Data with other companies, other than subsidiary or affiliated companies or other companies that are providing us services related to the purpose for which you provided the information.
We will not respond to Web browser “do not track” signals. If you would like additional information about online tracking and various opt-out mechanisms, please see http://donottrack.us/
Because we link to social media sites, and from time to time may include third-party advertisements, other parties may collect your personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and across different web sites when you visit this Site.
Please note that not all tracking will stop even if you delete cookies.
5. User Choice Regarding Collection, Use and Distribution of Personal Information
You must provide us with your Contact Data and Product Ownership Data in order to register the products you have purchased. You may choose not to provide us with any Demographic Data. In such an event, you can still access and use much of the Site; however you will not be able to access and use those portions of the Site that require your Demographic Data. If you do not wish to receive information and promotional material from us, you may select the appropriate "opt-out" option in the product registration process. If you wish to “opt out” of tracking, please see Section 4 above.
6. Confidentiality and Security of Personal Information
7. Other Limits to Your Privacy
8. Children's Privacy
We do not knowingly collect or use any personally identifiable information from online visitors under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly allow visitors under the age of 13 to participate in any of our promotions or contests.
9. Business Transition
In the event our company goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your Personal Information will likely be among the assets transferred. You will be notified via email of any such change in ownership or control of your personal information.
10. Your California Privacy Rights
Residents of the State of California, under certain provisions of the California Civil Code, have the right to request from companies conducting business in California a list of all third parties to which the company has disclosed certain personally identifiable information as defined under California law during the preceding year for third party direct marketing purposes. You are limited to one request per calendar year. In your request, please attest to the fact that you are a California resident and provide a current California address for our response. You may request the information in writing at:
One World Technologies, Inc.
1428 Pearman Dairy Road
Anderson, South Carolina 29625
11. Consent to Transfer Information to the United States
The Site is operated in the United States and intended for users located in the United States. If you are located in the European Union, Canada or elsewhere outside of the United States, please be aware that information we collect will be transferred to and processed in the United States. By using the Website or providing us with any information, you consent to this transfer and processing of your information in the United States.
13. Additional Rights:
Customer Service: Contact Customer Service
One World Technologies, Inc.
1428 Pearman Dairy Road
Anderson, South Carolina 29625